- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Custom Fileds in Custom Position layout on product page
6 years 6 months ago #316806
by fabius
Custom Fileds in Custom Positiion layout on product page was created by fabius
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.16
Hello,
I am developing a website with hikashop and i need someone to edit the product page layout to insert 3/4 custom fields in specific positions.
In particolar 2 images and 4 text fields. The images must zoom theirself (lightbox).
Can someone help me?
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.16
Hello,
I am developing a website with hikashop and i need someone to edit the product page layout to insert 3/4 custom fields in specific positions.
In particolar 2 images and 4 text fields. The images must zoom theirself (lightbox).
Can someone help me?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 6 months ago #316807
by amandaj
Replied by amandaj on topic Custom Fileds in Custom Positiion layout on product page
hello ,
hope you are well.
i would like to assist you in your requirement . please reply to Pm with more details to check,
Regards,
Amanda
hope you are well.
i would like to assist you in your requirement . please reply to Pm with more details to check,
Regards,
Amanda
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 6 months ago #316860
by Carter-W
Replied by Carter-W on topic Custom Fileds in Custom Positiion layout on product page
Hello,
Greetings
I'd Glad to assist you.
PM Sent, Please Check.
Very Best Regards
Carter W
Greetings
I'd Glad to assist you.
PM Sent, Please Check.
Very Best Regards
Carter W
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago #316979
by aminweb
Joomla Developer | am.ebrahimzadeh[at]gmail.com
Replied by aminweb on topic Custom Fileds in Custom Positiion layout on product page
hi,
I can do it for you
time:1 day - 100$
email:
hikashop@joomlamax.com
I can do it for you
time:1 day - 100$
email:
hikashop@joomlamax.com
Joomla Developer | am.ebrahimzadeh[at]gmail.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago #316984
by brown12
Replied by brown12 on topic Custom Fileds in Custom Position layout on product page
Hi,
I can help.
You can reach me on Skype: cisin.arnold or Email: arnold.cis20@gmail.com so that we can discuss this further.
Arnold
I can help.
You can reach me on Skype: cisin.arnold or Email: arnold.cis20@gmail.com so that we can discuss this further.
Arnold
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds