I don't see any pagination of product
13 years 5 months ago #96924
by insegnalo
Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2
I don't see any pagination of product was created by insegnalo
Hi,
I don't see any pagination on the listing of products.
Pagination works well for menu with modules associated,
it will not work for modules placed directly on the page [mod_hikashop]
that works here: www.insegnalo.it/catalogo-corsi-online/c...earning-e-formazione
But not work here: www.insegnalo.it/corsi-elearning-e-formazione
Both pages take data from the same category
The configuration is almost the same and I haven't random options.
Attachs two configurations
Where can be the problem?
Thanks
Fabio
I don't see any pagination on the listing of products.
Pagination works well for menu with modules associated,
it will not work for modules placed directly on the page [mod_hikashop]
that works here: www.insegnalo.it/catalogo-corsi-online/c...earning-e-formazione
But not work here: www.insegnalo.it/corsi-elearning-e-formazione
Both pages take data from the same category
The configuration is almost the same and I haven't random options.
Attachs two configurations
Where can be the problem?
Thanks
Fabio
Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97088
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I don't see any pagination of product
Hi,
Joomla modules don't have pagination. The pagination is only available when you're in the main content area (so modules in the main content area also get the pagination).
Joomla modules don't have pagination. The pagination is only available when you're in the main content area (so modules in the main content area also get the pagination).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97107
by insegnalo
Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2
Replied by insegnalo on topic I don't see any pagination of product
Hi Nicolas
Is this is technical or design choice?
If I want to display all products of a category in a page with joomla module necessarily have to show them all? It seems to me an important limitation!
Best regards
Fabio
Is this is technical or design choice?
If I want to display all products of a category in a page with joomla module necessarily have to show them all? It seems to me an important limitation!
Best regards
Fabio
Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97124
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I don't see any pagination of product
Hi,
If you want to display all the products in a page with pagination, then simply create a products listing menu item.
There is one created by default when you install HikaShop which lists all the products with pagination.
I've actually never seen a website with a pagination in a module position. For example, I don't know of any module to display a joomla articles listing with pagination. Actually, the joomla pagination system didn't even support that possibility until Joomla 3.0 as you could only have one pagination per page.
So I would say it's both technical and a design choice since previous versions of joomla didn't allow for that and that I don't see the usefulness of that.
Lastly, if you would something resembling to a pagination in a module, you can use the carousel system :
demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_c...5&Itemid=103&lang=en
If you want to display all the products in a page with pagination, then simply create a products listing menu item.
There is one created by default when you install HikaShop which lists all the products with pagination.
I've actually never seen a website with a pagination in a module position. For example, I don't know of any module to display a joomla articles listing with pagination. Actually, the joomla pagination system didn't even support that possibility until Joomla 3.0 as you could only have one pagination per page.
So I would say it's both technical and a design choice since previous versions of joomla didn't allow for that and that I don't see the usefulness of that.
Lastly, if you would something resembling to a pagination in a module, you can use the carousel system :
demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_c...5&Itemid=103&lang=en
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97174
by insegnalo
Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2
Replied by insegnalo on topic I don't see any pagination of product
ok, Nicolas.
Thanks for the explanation.
In concrete terms, if I wanted to see on this page www.insegnalo.it/corsi-elearning-e-formazione only 10 records at a time with pagination, is it possible?
This is a page created with the zoo application, the list of products is displayed by the Hikashop Module [mod_hikashop] inserted in the innerbottom template position.
thanks
Fabio
Thanks for the explanation.
In concrete terms, if I wanted to see on this page www.insegnalo.it/corsi-elearning-e-formazione only 10 records at a time with pagination, is it possible?
This is a page created with the zoo application, the list of products is displayed by the Hikashop Module [mod_hikashop] inserted in the innerbottom template position.
thanks
Fabio
Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #97193
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I don't see any pagination of product
As I said, you can use the carousel system for that:
demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_c...5&Itemid=103&lang=en
demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_c...5&Itemid=103&lang=en
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97354
by insegnalo
Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2
Replied by insegnalo on topic I don't see any pagination of product
...but the carousel only works with DIV layout?
I want to display the table layout with carousel.
thanks
I want to display the table layout with carousel.
thanks
Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97391
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I don't see any pagination of product
Indeed.
You can't use the carousel with the table layout so you can't have pagination for modules with the table layout.
You can't use the carousel with the table layout so you can't have pagination for modules with the table layout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds