Autocreate order when checking "terms and conditions" and Stripe not defined

• Thank you received: 2
4 years 4 months ago #313747

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.wevalgo.com/packaged-services/checkout/task-show/cid-4
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.3

HI,
when I am on the last checkout page, with the terms and conditions button. If I click on the "terms and conditions", it directly goest to the next page even without clicking on the 'finish' button'. And it creates an order (I receive the confirmation email).
If this is the "stripe" method that is currenly checked, then i get the message "stripe is not defined"...before going to the stripe page which then works.
Please see the two screen shots. Please note that even if I change the checkout workflow (putting the payment method before), I have the same issue when clicking on the terms checkbox
Regards

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
4 years 4 months ago #313755

Hi,

I don't have the problem when I click on the link of the terms and conditions:
monosnap.com/file/h4lnZRDx7OM8WsJbCyDITtv7xnq3a7
It properly opens the popup.
However, I do see the issue when I click on the checkbox. And I suppose it comes from the customization you have.
If you have the file templates.YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/checkout/show_block_terms.php try renaming it to deactivate the view override.
Otherwise, it might be a bug of the version of HikaShop you have as I remember that we fixed several issues with the terms and conditions since HikaShop 3.3.0.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds