- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 1
VAT 21%
- De Genieter
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
6 years 8 months ago #315130
by De Genieter
VAT 21% was created by De Genieter
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.14
I charged a fee for shipping. The cost is at 21% VAT.
But in the shopping cart he takes the VAT of 6% of the product. I cannot find an adjustment for this. how can i solve that?
Where can I adjust the 21% barrel with shipping costs
Thanks in advance!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.14
I charged a fee for shipping. The cost is at 21% VAT.
But in the shopping cart he takes the VAT of 6% of the product. I cannot find an adjustment for this. how can i solve that?
Where can I adjust the 21% barrel with shipping costs
Thanks in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 8 months ago #315132
by nicolas
Hi,
In the menu System>Taxes, you can see all your tax rules.
There, you can edit them, and configure which tax rate to use. So make sure that the tax rule corresponding to the situation is assigned to the 21% tax rate and not the 6% and that should do it.
In the menu System>Taxes, you can see all your tax rules.
There, you can edit them, and configure which tax rate to use. So make sure that the tax rule corresponding to the situation is assigned to the 21% tax rate and not the 6% and that should do it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- De Genieter
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 1
6 years 7 months ago #315309
by De Genieter
Replied by De Genieter on topic VAT 21%
I think I entered it correctly. But he still gives 6% VAT on shipment. Attachment the adjustments I have made.
Delivery 2 should be 21%.
But still gives 6%.
€ 10 gives € 9.43 without VAT.
Thanks in advance!
Delivery 2 should be 21%.
But still gives 6%.
€ 10 gives € 9.43 without VAT.
Thanks in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- De Genieter
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 1
6 years 7 months ago #315310
by De Genieter
Replied by De Genieter on topic VAT 21%
After a long search I found it on the forum
Thanks!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds