• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikamarket Multivendor Hikashop Business
3 years 7 months ago #323636

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.40
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome

Hi,

I had open sort by filter for different category on different category page, when I click the sort by filter, it keep display all the product inside the product category instead of the product in specified category.

Example, under nanostick category got 5 product with price 100,101,102,103,104,105. when I sort by price ascending, it can work but the results will display all the product under all category beside nanostick category. The product should be show only inside nanostick category.

I call the filter by using hikashop filter module, below is the screenshot of the module settings.

I had try to change the settings by turn off the the force redirect, but if the settings is turn off, the sort by filter totally cannot work

So I set the force redirect to go product listing menu with category set by product category, it is not possible to do one by one menu for one redirection page

Need your advise on this, thank you

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13058
3 years 7 months ago #323638

Hi,

If you activate the "force redirect" setting of the module, then the filtering (including the sorting) done on the filters in that module will use the menu item for which you specified the id in the "menu" setting of the module.
So the behavior you describe is normal since you have that setting activated.
You should deactivate that setting so that the user stays on the current page when using a filter of that module.
Now you're saying that the sort filter "totally cannot work" when you do that. So there is something to look at there.
I suppose that you probably have view overrides based on old versions of HikaShop, and thus missing some pieces of changes we added in the last few releases of HikaShop so that the AJAX refresh of the filter system works properly.
So check if you have the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/ via FTP. If you do, rename that folder. Then, clear your website cache if any and access the listing again. Then, use the filters of that module, and it should hopefully work, indicating that the problem comes from one of the view overrides in that folder.

The following user(s) said Thank You: ler@singmuiheng.com

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikamarket Multivendor Hikashop Business
3 years 7 months ago #323671

Hi,

The sort by function works perfectly now. It is due to template overrides as mentioned

Thanks for your help!

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds