- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 4
How to delete shipping address option?
- serg4erkassy
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
6 years 8 months ago #314541
by serg4erkassy
How to delete shipping address option? was created by serg4erkassy
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
smart.ck.ua/adressa
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.14
Hello. I want to leave only billing address, (shipping address I want to remove).
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.14
Hello. I want to leave only billing address, (shipping address I want to remove).
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- serg4erkassy
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 4
6 years 8 months ago #314542
by serg4erkassy
Replied by serg4erkassy on topic How to delete shipping address option?
Solved by myself. I don't see how to close this topick
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds