- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
redirect user after login from user control panel
6 years 3 months ago #320986
by Alexandru
redirect user after login from user control panel was created by Alexandru
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.19
Hello!.
I have a question about hika shop. I have a menu: hikashop-menu-for-user-control-panel.
When I login from this menu, if the credential are ok, the page that user will be redirect is hikashop-menu-for-user-control-panel.
Is possible to redirect user after he login from user-control-panel to a specific page like homepage or other page?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.19
Hello!.
I have a question about hika shop. I have a menu: hikashop-menu-for-user-control-panel.
When I login from this menu, if the credential are ok, the page that user will be redirect is hikashop-menu-for-user-control-panel.
Is possible to redirect user after he login from user-control-panel to a specific page like homepage or other page?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #320997
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic redirect user after login from user control panel
Hi,
You can't do that the the user control panel menu item. It's made exclusively to display the HikaShop user control panel.
However, Joomla has some methods to recreate a similar mechanism for any menu item:
docs.joomla.org/Auto_redirect_guests_to_login
You might want to check on forum.joomla.org for further questions about this as I'm not well versed in setting that up.
You can't do that the the user control panel menu item. It's made exclusively to display the HikaShop user control panel.
However, Joomla has some methods to recreate a similar mechanism for any menu item:
docs.joomla.org/Auto_redirect_guests_to_login
You might want to check on forum.joomla.org for further questions about this as I'm not well versed in setting that up.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds