Hikashop Reminder plugin - Feature Request

• Thank you received: 22
  • Hikaserial Subscription Hikashop Multisite
4 years 4 months ago #312625

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.3

Hi Hikashop team,

I have successfully installed the Reminder plugin and it's working fine.
Thank you for making it.

If a version 2 is ever made then I would like to have the following additional functionalities added.

Wishes:

1 - Being able to choose which order status will get a reminder. So that a reminder can also be sent for canceled orders.
(or perhaps even better to create an extra e-mail for only canceled orders)

2 - Create a checkbox with "don't sent reminders if the customer has already placed an order on the same day"

3 - Make a option to create coupons like screenshot from ( www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...uemart_category_id=4 )

Improvements:

4 - If a product is already sold-out then you stil get a reminder!

Thanks in advanced.

Lumiga

Kind regards,
Lumiga
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Lumiga. Reason: setting numbers for the issues

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
4 years 4 months ago #312646

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

1. Being able to choose the order statuses is something that could be added easily, so I've noted that down.

2. You can already do that with the plugin.
You have these options in the plugin:
"Waiting period for created orders"
"Max waiting period for created orders"
So with these, you can set delay boundaries, and there is automatically a check to not send the notification email if another order was created by the customer after the one the reminder found created.

3. We could do a coupon generator yes. I've noted that down.

4. That could be done but it's not easy since you can have several products in an order. And the quantity limit could be in an option of a product or in a variant, so there are many checks to do to be complete.

• Thank you received: 22
  • Hikaserial Subscription Hikashop Multisite
4 years 4 months ago #312709

1. Being able to choose the order statuses is something that could be added easily, so I've noted that down.

That would be nice. But please also create an option that you can adjust the text for cancelled orders by a separate e-mail or a "Per status override" like you did for the Order status notification.

2. You can already do that with the plugin.

Thanks!

3. We could do a coupon generator yes. I've noted that down.

Thanks!

4. That could be done but it's not easy since you can have several products in an order. And the quantity limit could be in an option of a product or in a variant, so there are many checks to do to be complete.

Oké I get your point, but maybe you can do a check so that you don't sent empty reminders. See screenshot!

Kind regards,
Lumiga
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds