- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Order Status Email Not Showing Correctly
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #319499
by MyWorld
Order Status Email Not Showing Correctly was created by MyWorld
What did I do wrong?
When I change the status of an order I usually see the preview of the email so I can read it now I'm only seeing the HTML code and I'm not sure how to change it back. They are showing correctly in the Systems > Emails but not when I change the status order and preview it there.
Please see attached, I'm seeing the one on the left. Thanks!
When I change the status of an order I usually see the preview of the email so I can read it now I'm only seeing the HTML code and I'm not sure how to change it back. They are showing correctly in the Systems > Emails but not when I change the status order and preview it there.
Please see attached, I'm seeing the one on the left. Thanks!
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by MyWorld.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago #319501
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Order Status Email Not Showing Correctly
Is it because I accidentally deleted the "Remove Preload customization"? If so how can I get it back 
Thanks!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago #319503
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Order Status Email Not Showing Correctly
Sorry about all the questions but something is really messed up and I have to fix it fast!!!
1) No matter what order status I choose under Purchase History they are all showing/previewing the same template which is the "Order Status Notification" email template.
2) Also, in the email under the Billing and Shipping Address it's showing.
address/address_template.php
Please see attached.
1) No matter what order status I choose under Purchase History they are all showing/previewing the same template which is the "Order Status Notification" email template.
2) Also, in the email under the Billing and Shipping Address it's showing.
address/address_template.php
Please see attached.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago #319516
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order Status Email Not Showing Correctly
Hi,
1. I would guess that it's because you changed the "Editor" setting under the "Advanced" tab in the HikaShop configuration to not use a HTML editor. So you see directly the HTML of the email.
2. That's because you've activated the "Display view files" setting under the "Advanced" tab in the HikaShop configuration.
1. I would guess that it's because you changed the "Editor" setting under the "Advanced" tab in the HikaShop configuration to not use a HTML editor. So you see directly the HTML of the email.
2. That's because you've activated the "Display view files" setting under the "Advanced" tab in the HikaShop configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago #319566
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Order Status Email Not Showing Correctly
1) There must be some Gremlin lerking around in there because I did not change that - didn't even know that was there. Thanks anyways.
2) I didn't know that the view info would be sent in the email, I thought it would only show on the screen. Good to know.
Thanks!
2) I didn't know that the view info would be sent in the email, I thought it would only show on the screen. Good to know.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 1.197 seconds