- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Delete custom order states
6 years 3 months ago #321437
by andiman
Delete custom order states was created by andiman
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.19
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
Hello,
I've created a custom order state but I cannot delete this state in the backend? Isn't it possible to delete after creation?
Thank you.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.19
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
Hello,
I've created a custom order state but I cannot delete this state in the backend? Isn't it possible to delete after creation?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #321442
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Delete custom order states
Hi,
Yes, deletion is not allowed once created.
If you really want to delete it, you can delete the corresponding row in the hikashop_order_status table of your database via your phpmyadmin.
Yes, deletion is not allowed once created.
If you really want to delete it, you can delete the corresponding row in the hikashop_order_status table of your database via your phpmyadmin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds