- Posts: 91
- Thank you received: 5
How can I show weight, length, width and height in category view?
7 years 1 month ago #310474
by bolando
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.11
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 76
I know that I can show product weight, length, width and height in product view, by switching it on in Options. How can I show them in category view?
I am especially interested to create 3 columns: length, width and height in Table view for a category, to have 3 additional columns.
Probably I shoud edit
/html/com_hikashop/category/listing.php
but how?
thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.11
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 76
I know that I can show product weight, length, width and height in product view, by switching it on in Options. How can I show them in category view?
I am especially interested to create 3 columns: length, width and height in Table view for a category, to have 3 additional columns.
Probably I shoud edit
/html/com_hikashop/category/listing.php
but how?
thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
7 years 1 month ago #310481
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How can I show weight, length, width and height in category view?
Hello,
Can you show us some screenshots of what you exactly want to achieve so that we can properly advise you ? Thank you.
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Can you show us some screenshots of what you exactly want to achieve so that we can properly advise you ? Thank you.
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 1 month ago #310499
by bolando
Replied by bolando on topic How can I show weight, length, width and height in category view?
Yes, I attach what I would like to achieve on category page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 1 month ago #310505
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How can I show weight, length, width and height in category view?
Hi,
You'll have to edit the file "listing_table" of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views.
There, you'll have to add the tr/td cells for the title of the columns and for each product.
The data of the products is available with such code:
<?php echo $this->row->product_height; ?>
You'll have to edit the file "listing_table" of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views.
There, you'll have to add the tr/td cells for the title of the columns and for each product.
The data of the products is available with such code:
<?php echo $this->row->product_height; ?>
The following user(s) said Thank You: bolando
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds