- Posts: 66
- Thank you received: 1
Product length display on Order and Email
6 years 11 months ago #311679
by yanliom
Product length display on Order and Email was created by yanliom
Hello,
I have setup the ordered_length Item custom field to display in Order and Mail. But it is not displayed on either of them.
Please see the attached screenshot.
I have setup the ordered_length Item custom field to display in Order and Mail. But it is not displayed on either of them.
Please see the attached screenshot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 11 months ago #311680
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product length display on Order and Email
Hi,
It could be because you have view overrides from old versions of HikaShop.
So go in the menu System>Emails. And if you have customizations for the emails, try to remove them (save the changes in them before) and then add back the changes to the new version of the email code and it should work properly.
For the order, supposing that we're talking about the order details page on the frontend, check that you don't have the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/order/show.php
If you do, rename it and it should display.
It could be because you have view overrides from old versions of HikaShop.
So go in the menu System>Emails. And if you have customizations for the emails, try to remove them (save the changes in them before) and then add back the changes to the new version of the email code and it should work properly.
For the order, supposing that we're talking about the order details page on the frontend, check that you don't have the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/order/show.php
If you do, rename it and it should display.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yanliom
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 11 months ago #311703
by yanliom
Replied by yanliom on topic Product length display on Order and Email
Thank you for your prompt answer,
I checked my overrides:
a) I don't have any overrides at System->emails
b) I have no overrides of Order
Any other idea?
I checked my overrides:
a) I don't have any overrides at System->emails
b) I have no overrides of Order
Any other idea?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 11 months ago #311706
by yanliom
Replied by yanliom on topic Product length display on Order and Email
Hello,
I found the solution by trial and error: I had to activate every option in the "Display" box of the Item Custom field options. See previously attached screenshot.
Please take a look at the screenshots we upload.
Thank you,
Yannis
I found the solution by trial and error: I had to activate every option in the "Display" box of the Item Custom field options. See previously attached screenshot.
Please take a look at the screenshots we upload.
Thank you,
Yannis
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds