google structured data Hikashop review

• Thank you received: 21
  • Hikashop Business
4 years 5 months ago #311794

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.3

Hi,

I'm using the product reviews in Hikashop. The module is set to "Vote & Review connected".
Something is going wrong with the structured data in the reviews. This is the report from Google SD test:

The missing data:
-the name of the author (not an error, but better for SEO when displayed)
-the ratingValue
-the itemReviewed

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 609
4 years 5 months ago #311800

Hello,

Can you process some tests with a default template (like ProtoStar), check that you haven't some override view on your product page, because so far I don't see how you can have this kind of result.
Note that the backend vote configuration screenshot as well can be useful to better progress on your subject.
Awaiting news from you.
Regards

Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Philip.

• Hikashop Business
4 years 5 months ago #311832

Hi,

The Protostar template generates the same result, without any override. I use a plugin for Google Structured Data (from Tassos Marinos). When I disable this plugin I get even more errors in the datatestingtool from Google.

Here's a screenshot of the vote config:

Attachments:

4 years 5 months ago #311844

Hello,

I don't see what can leads to this result... So can you provide this elements via our Contact us form :
- Frontend/Backend with all access to configuration part

The point is to process some tests by ourselves.
Awaiting news from you to move forward on your subject.
Regards

• Hikashop Business
4 years 5 months ago #311889

Hi Philip,

I've sended them all yesterday for topic: www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...products.html#311830

4 years 5 months ago #311896

Hello,

I'm afraid that your root issue isn't related to HikaShop Micro Data, see my screenshot :

It seems that you use a plugin to manage your MicroData, in order to be sure can you disabled all these plugins AND process a new Micro Data test.
If that solve your issue, we can only invite you to contact developer support.

Sorry for this return.
Regards

• Hikashop Business
4 years 5 months ago #311939

Hi Philip,

I understand your reply. But I already did, before I contacted you guys. The developer pointed out that he just uses the data from Hikashop and that the issue had to be solved by you. So this looks like a kinfd of vicious circle...

This is what they wrote to me:

The structured data generated by Hikashop is up to them to fix and maintain.
I can only help you with structured data generated by the Google Structured Data extension.
If you want to keep the structured data created by Hikashop you will need to get in contact with them and let them know your issues so they can fix them.

Before contacting I did a test with the "Hikashop Microdata on Product Page plugin" enabled end the GSD plugin disabled, You can see there are even more errors and warnings than:

Attachments:

4 years 5 months ago #311954

Hello,

Okey I understand the misunderstood, I will explain me better.
"Before contacting I did a test with the "Hikashop Microdata on Product Page plugin" enabled end the GSD plugin disabled, You can see there are even more errors..."

Yes, because this plugin (Hikashop Microdata on Product Page plugin) is out of date, when I speak about the HikaShop MicroData, I mean the core microdata system built in HikaShop view works as expected (with some warnings), see my screenshot :

Note : I disabled all Micro Data plugins on your website AND the old HikaShop Micro Data plugin to have this result.

Regards

• Thank you received: 6
  • Hikashop Business
4 years 2 months ago #314722

Were you able to clear up those 6 warnings at all? I am having the same exact issu. Hikashop/GSD integrated. Thnx

• Thank you received: 13037
4 years 2 months ago #314723

Hi,

These warnings can be ignored.
For example, one is about the product having no reviews. If you don't have the feature activated, because you don't want reviews for your products, then it's normal that you get the warning.
These warnings are there for google to tell you that they would prefer to get some extra information for the products. But it's ok if you don't provide more than the required information.

The following user(s) said Thank You: dklbwf

Time to create page: 0.097 seconds