Variants
- Peter Kjeldsen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Peter Kjeldsen
Less
More
6 years 11 months ago #311937
by Peter Kjeldsen
Variants was created by Peter Kjeldsen
Hi
When I want to change vaiants it do not calculate price up?
It was working before so maybe I did something......hope you can help.
Try with and without printer.
Br.
Peter
www.nordicdental.dk/da/hatmed-b-autoklav...med-b-autoklave-a10b
When I want to change vaiants it do not calculate price up?
It was working before so maybe I did something......hope you can help.
Try with and without printer.
Br.
Peter
www.nordicdental.dk/da/hatmed-b-autoklav...med-b-autoklave-a10b
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 11 months ago #311938
by nicolas
Hi,
You have a javascript error comgin from a javascript file html5fallback.js:
www.nordicdental.dk/media/system/js/html5fallback.js
Because of that, it leads to the javascript for the variants switching system to not be initialized and thus the switching doesn't work anymore:
monosnap.com/file/8xJd7VWpQQr2WhWVlVi59epoOIWWzc
I would recommend to install and conifugre the plugin jQuery Easy to solve that jQuery conflict:
extensions.joomla.org/extension/jquery-easy/
You have a javascript error comgin from a javascript file html5fallback.js:
www.nordicdental.dk/media/system/js/html5fallback.js
Because of that, it leads to the javascript for the variants switching system to not be initialized and thus the switching doesn't work anymore:
monosnap.com/file/8xJd7VWpQQr2WhWVlVi59epoOIWWzc
I would recommend to install and conifugre the plugin jQuery Easy to solve that jQuery conflict:
extensions.joomla.org/extension/jquery-easy/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds