multi lang /da and /en in /da the curency is dkk - and in /en shoud be € but the

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Essential
4 years 4 months ago #313392

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.13
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : ff 68.2.0esr (64-bit)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none

multi lang /da and /en in /da the curency is dkk - and in /en shoud be € but the curency is dkk.
how can i change to € on the /en page...
Both the /da/shop-da and the /en/shop-en is similar set up, i use falang to set the language in the text.
Where can i change the curency ?
Regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
4 years 4 months ago #313393

Hi,

You can enable the HikaShop currency switcher module via the Joomla modules manager to let the customer choose the currency he wants to use.
You can also configure the geolocation plugin in HikaShop Business to force the currency based on the location of the user when he arrives on your website (based on his IP address).
Now if you really want to force the currency based on the language of the user, here is a thread about it:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/8776-def...nguage.html?start=20

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Essential
4 years 4 months ago #313412

Thanks..
I tried to enable the module, (HikaShop Currency Switcher Module) and place it in the top, and thats work fine :-)

But...

I want in the english menu .../en that all the products in that menu, is in € - how can I do that.
The other menu /da - is in dkk currency and thats work just fine.. It´s just in the /en (english shop) that i want it to change to € as default.

How can i do that.

regards.

• Thank you received: 13064
4 years 4 months ago #313433

Hi,

You would have to do some custom coding to change the currency based on the language as explained in the thread www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/8776-def...nguage.html?start=20

The following user(s) said Thank You: nmouse

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds