Skip to main content

I would like to sell videos with hikashop

More
6 years 8 months ago #315306 by sebastienh@alkaonline.be
Hi everyone,
Usually the product I sell with Hikashop are PDF.
But I would like to know how to sell video.

I would like to know what is the best way to sell videos with Hikashop. If I add the video file in the "File" part of the product sheet will the user be able to view the video without going through the "download to computer" step?

How would you do this setting?
Thank you in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #315307 by nicolas
Hi,

No, the user would have to first download it.
Now what you could do is setup a player ( extensions.joomla.org/category/multimedia/multimedia-players/ ) accessible on a page only for the users in a specific user group, and then use the "user group after purchase" setting of the product to add the user to that user group after the purchase of the product.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum