- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Product badge to show also for product overview
6 years 6 months ago #316792
by seif-art
Product badge to show also for product overview was created by seif-art
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.14
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari 13.0.5
How can I get a badge to show not only in the product detail page but also in the product listing? I read the documentation, but cannot figure out how to do it. I used HikaShop for a friend who is in real estate business. So the houses she is selling are the products. I figured out how to add a badge to a single product, but in the overview where more houses are listed the badge is not showing. Grateful for any help you can provide.
Thanks
Viki
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.14
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari 13.0.5
How can I get a badge to show not only in the product detail page but also in the product listing? I read the documentation, but cannot figure out how to do it. I used HikaShop for a friend who is in real estate business. So the houses she is selling are the products. I figured out how to add a badge to a single product, but in the overview where more houses are listed the badge is not showing. Grateful for any help you can provide.
Thanks
Viki
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 6 months ago #316793
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product badge to show also for product overview
Hi,
Edit your menu product/category listing item(s) via the Joomla menus manager. There, under the "products options" tab, you'll see display options on the bottom right side part of the screen and you'll have there a "badge" option that you can activate to get the badges to display on the listing pages of that menu item.
Edit your menu product/category listing item(s) via the Joomla menus manager. There, under the "products options" tab, you'll see display options on the bottom right side part of the screen and you'll have there a "badge" option that you can activate to get the badges to display on the listing pages of that menu item.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds