Category listing won't display last row of products in threes

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 3 months ago #328154

Hi.

I've set the rows to be in three products but the last row is displayed in two. I'm not sure why... Could it be fixed somehow?

This message contains confidential information

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Hikashop Business
3 years 3 months ago #328159

Also, if you check the front page of the website, the modules in the mobile version look completely blurred and messy. It's not responsive at all. Inspector shows me the code is in the "owl-carousel" thing and I tried switching off the legacy setting but it doesn't give me the effect I want. So... How can I fix that as well?

Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by verzevoul.

• Thank you received: 13069
3 years 3 months ago #328162

Hi,

1. You can see on the first screenshot that it says you have 20 items loaded, and not 21. So all I can think of is that the second screenshot of the rows/columns setting is not for the products listing you're looking at.
To test that, add one more row and see if you get that additional row on the listing. If not, then you're not looking at the correct rows/columns setting. On your link it should be the one under the "products options" tab of the menu item with the id 866 that you can edit via the Joomla menu manager.

2. I checked your homepage and I don't see any blurriness for the carousel modules there:
filebin.net/unshx3bxe4f1die0/screencaptu...40_14.png?t=49armnwm
And yes, the "carousel legacy" setting should be turned off as otherwise the carousels won't be responsive.

Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by nicolas.

• Hikashop Business
3 years 3 months ago #328231

I added one row and it doesn't change anything. Also, it fixes the problem with a column, but my client doesn't want to add a column. They want it to be in threes.

As for the blurriness, I'm sending you a picture here:

This message contains confidential information

The entire module layout is messy...

• Thank you received: 13069
3 years 3 months ago #328232

Hi,

1. I was not suggesting that adding a row would help. I'm suggesting that you might not be editing the settings of the correct menu item. Could you verify that ?

2. I don't have that issue. I can only reproduce that issue if I add custom CSS on the page.
This is a screenshot with custom CSS, where I see the blurriness:
monosnap.com/file/ZUOpsNUl7m1JfeElRhE7nKQJ16uxad
And this is the same page with the custom CSS deactivated:
monosnap.com/file/3DdBWSWuk1xMqgPJyoJZ83GIYM2ZWo
And you can see there is no blurriness.
The blurriness comes from the image being forced to display bigger than its real size by the CSS I've added manually on the page with the developer tool of the browser.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds