- Posts: 152
- Thank you received: 11
2 questions/ideas
13 years 9 months ago #82551
by holm76
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
2 questions/ideas was created by holm76
1. Is it possible to use the same license to different pages? I think you buy the business package, but immediately you can only assign one domain to the package.
Both in my company, we will probably use the shop on several pages and so will I privately.
Are there any options for this?
2. A future request - to allow for drag and drop of items and perhaps categories. I have manually touched on many products to change their categories. So I thought something like that either move or copy to that category.
(Just an idea)
Both in my company, we will probably use the shop on several pages and so will I privately.
Are there any options for this?
2. A future request - to allow for drag and drop of items and perhaps categories. I have manually touched on many products to change their categories. So I thought something like that either move or copy to that category.
(Just an idea)
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82618
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic 2 questions/ideas
Hi,
The services (automatic update, the cron, support) is just for one domain per license.
After that, you have the right to install the package on local websites and other websites but you wouldn't have the services for the other domains.
Some Drag and Drop features are include in HikaMarket and I think that, this kind of feature would continue to progress (first in HikaMarket and then in HikaShop).
Regards,
The services (automatic update, the cron, support) is just for one domain per license.
After that, you have the right to install the package on local websites and other websites but you wouldn't have the services for the other domains.
Some Drag and Drop features are include in HikaMarket and I think that, this kind of feature would continue to progress (first in HikaMarket and then in HikaShop).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: holm76
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94416
by goloon
Replied by goloon on topic 2 questions/ideas
How do you enable automatic updates, cron etc.??? I have been simply re-installing the software whenever I need to update it.
Is there an option to have automatic updates on multiple sites?
Will you be offering these services for multiple domains per license? Maybe at a small discounted rate, so I can update the software without having to re-install them on multiple sites?
Is there an option to have automatic updates on multiple sites?
Will you be offering these services for multiple domains per license? Maybe at a small discounted rate, so I can update the software without having to re-install them on multiple sites?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #94425
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 2 questions/ideas
The automatic updates are activated automatically on Joomla 2.5 and 3.x. Simply click on the update button when joomla tells you on your backend that there is a new version available and it will update HikaShop.
The cron can be configured as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ashop-cron-task.html
Automatic updates are limited to one per website per subscription. If you need it on several website you can buy several times HikaShop.
There is not a multi domain offer for now for HikaShop.
The cron can be configured as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ashop-cron-task.html
Automatic updates are limited to one per website per subscription. If you need it on several website you can buy several times HikaShop.
There is not a multi domain offer for now for HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds