- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
How to show quantity on product listing?
This is good, but there is no quantity field to accompany the Add to Cart button. This means it only adds a quantity of 1 to the cart and I really need to have the ability for customers to enter a quantity.
How can I show the Quantity on this page for each product, and position it to the left of the Add to cart button, just as it is on the product page?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
$this->params->set('show_quantity_field', 1);
at the beginning after the first <?php tag.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I don't even see the field 'show_quantity_field' called in the php file (listing_img_title.php)
Regards,
Gosling
COBIZ webdevelopment | www.cobiz.nl
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It still works with 1.5.3. That question was asked 3 weeks after the 1.5.3 was released.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
So I was wondering where the field was called in the same file, but ofcourse the param could very well be read by every other file, your right about that! :_)
COBIZ webdevelopment | www.cobiz.nl
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
COBIZ webdevelopment | www.cobiz.nl
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
COBIZ webdevelopment | www.cobiz.nl
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I am new to Hikashop (after giving up on Virtuemart) and am after the same this as in this thread. I have added the code and activated the Add to Cart feature. I can see the "add to cart" button but I can't see the product quantity next to the product.
Do I need to activate something else?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Did you set the HikaShop Options on your menu-item like this?
Then it should work.
And ofcourse you should have added the code like the admin showed in the above message.
Good luck,
Gosling
COBIZ webdevelopment | www.cobiz.nl
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I added the PHP code as explained. My config is now exactly the same apart from when I change the Sub Element filter to "Direct Sub Elements" the products disappear. Could it be that I have the products set up incorrectly?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm just another user that got crazy with Virtuemart. And I am going to setup a new website with Hikashop in the near future and that's why I was playing with Hikashop.
The messages from the admin helped me to get the listing as you cam see in my attachment. (No Design changes done at all here, it's just a test
But as you can see, it works for me.
Did it a while ago so I can't figure out which steps I did except for those mentioned above by the admin.
Btw, the admin respons quick well in this forum!
Succes,
Gosling
COBIZ webdevelopment | www.cobiz.nl
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
COBIZ webdevelopment | www.cobiz.nl
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
So far I think I am as far as you. Any idea how to change the look / CSS so the quantity and the add to cart button aren't so close together, also I would like to move them to the right of the image and not underneath them.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
For changes to the layout, you'll need to have (some) knowledge of html and css, and maybe even php & javascript for more complex adjustments.
This knowledge I can't teach you on the fly. You'll have to study it yourself a bit
Goodluck,
Gosling
COBIZ webdevelopment | www.cobiz.nl
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
.hikashop_product_stock table td{ padding-right: 10px; }
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Jan
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.