- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 0
Ogone Plugin
this is a payment plugin for Ogone which worked with 1.5.4. As I had no time so far to upgrade our shop to 1.5.5 it is not tested there (will be beginning of februar).
Please note that this was made by a friend of mine, so I can not offer any support or comments as I didnt write the code.
You probably have to change some of the files before installing according to the Ogone Manual (the link to your account...)
Feel free to alter the code any way you like.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That's great! Thank you for sharing it.
However, beware that the payment notifications are not secured in that plugin. That means that I could go on your website, order something, and validate my order myself by just calling a specific URL of your website.
That's because the code
if ($sig != $vars["SHASIGN"])
{
echo "Signatur nicht akzeptiert.";
return false;
}
was commented out. That's probably because your friend had a problem with the calculation of the signature by I wouldn't be able to say why and what should be changed to correct it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Is there something new about Ogone PlugIn, I mean an official Plugin, coming from Hikashop? :pinch:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That one is not working for you ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
I'm using this ogone plugin on a website that I'm building at the moment but it just wont seem to work! I've inputted all the relevant info into the plugin but when I add items to the cart it says no payment method found. Any ideas??? I've tried using other payment plugins instead and they all seem to work fine, its just the ogone one which wont work.
If you have any suggestions I could really do with your help!
Thank you!!!!
David
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We have a list of possible issues related to that in that FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ins-listing.html#faq
Can you check them ?
If you don't find the problem, please post a screenshot of the options of the plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Please find attached a screen shot of the payment plugin settings. I have deleted the sha-in and out details for security reasons, but cannot figure out any reasons why this is not working.
If you'd like me to send you screen shots of any other settings please just let me know.
Many thanks,
David
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Also please deselect the GPB currency.
Finally, I checked the code and the plugin only accepts the euro currency. It seems that you're using GPB so it's normal that it doesn't show.
You would have to edit the plugin file plugins/hikashoppayment/ogone/ogone.php and change the line:
'EUR'
to:
'EUR','GBP'
if you want it to work with GBP.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
I'm still completely unable to get HikaShop working with oGone. I have managed to get a little further but it still wont go to the final step of accepting the payment. If you go onto the website ( www.marketsuppliesdirect.com ) and run through a purchase you will see how far you get. If you can send me your email address I can send you a copy of the plugin script to see if there are any errors in it.
I really really appreciate your help with this!
Many thanks,
David
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I can see on Ogone interface the error: "unknown order/1/s/"
This means that there is a mismatch of the pass phrases between your Ogone account and what you entered in the plugin option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.