Invoice unit price not including tax in it

• Thank you received: 6
12 years 3 months ago #37429

Hi,

How can i have the Unit Price on the Invoice include the tax?

The email confirmation of the order has the price including tax, but it is not the same on the Invoice. Why is the Invoice not display the price the same as the admin email confirmation order and how can i change it as it is a law in my country that we need to always show the price inclusive of tax.

many thanks once again!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13096
12 years 3 months ago #37542

If you want to change the invoice, you can edit the file "invoice" of the view "order" via the menu Display->views.

It's that line:
<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->format($product->order_product_price,$this->order->order_currency_id);?>

If you want the price with tax, you should do like that:
<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->format($product->order_product_price+$product->order_product_tax,$this->order->order_currency_id);?>

The following user(s) said Thank You: woonydanny

12 years 3 months ago #37564

will test tonight and let you know. thanks

12 years 3 months ago #37630

Thank you that changed the Unit Price column. Now i want to change the Price column (the last column in invoice) as well, do i change:

<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->format($product->order_product_total_price_no_vat,$this->order->order_currency_id);?>

to
<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->format($product->order_product_total_price_vat,$this->order->order_currency_id);?>

?

edit.. that didnt seem to work. i must have it wrong.

Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by woonydanny.

12 years 3 months ago #37633

Further to this, how can i change it in the shopping cart and also the frontend Orders view as well?

12 years 3 months ago #37727

It's like that:

<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->format($product->order_product_total_price,$this->order->order_currency_id);?>

For the checkout you can do like that:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/28960...-with-tax.html#28960

If you want to change the invoice, you can edit the file "show" of the view "order" via the menu Display->views.

It's that line:
<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->format($product->order_product_price,$this->order->order_currency_id);?>

If you want the price with tax, you should do like that:
<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->format($product->order_product_price+$product->order_product_tax,$this->order->order_currency_id);?>

12 years 3 months ago #38818

ok, one final price i need to change to show with tax.

please let me know how i can do this?

Attachments:

12 years 3 months ago #38952

That's the order details page on the front end ?

You can edit the file "show" of the view "order" of the front end via Display->Views and change the line:
<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->format($this->order->order_subtotal_no_vat,$this->order->order_currency_id); ?>

to:
<?php echo $this->currencyHelper->format($this->order->order_subtotal,$this->order->order_currency_id); ?>

11 years 11 months ago #50637

do these hacks still work in latest version of hikashop? i have upgraded and done these but it hasnt changed it show prices with the tax....

11 years 11 months ago #50716

Yes, these modifications all work in the latest version.
Note that they are not hacks but overrides because you keep them when you update/upgrade if you do it via the interface.

Make sure that you edit them for your front end template, and not another one.

11 years 11 months ago #51040

I had to override the file 'invoice' of the 'order' view of the 'bluestork' template for the invoice to change when viewing it from the joomla backend. I am assuming that is correct?

this is the invoice i want to change to have the unit price, price and subtotal to show price with tax.

but there is no file 'show' of the view 'order' for the bluestork template so i dont know how to change the subtotal to have tax in it.

The ability to show the unit price, price and subtotal to be price with tax should be a setting in the backend rather than messing around doing overrides. :(

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by woonydanny.

11 years 11 months ago #51161

the file "show" of the view "order" is for the invoice on the FRONT END. For the invoice on the back end, it's the file "invoice" of the view "order" that you need to edit.

I hear your pain in setting up all that.
That's actually an option which is already added on our end and will be in next version.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds