Add to Cart button position

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 months ago #39863

Hello:

Can you please suggest how we can move the "Add to Cart" on the product page to the top - possibly next to the image - we have many drop down custom field entries and the "add to cart" gets kicked over to the very bottom. Would be awesome to make it floating (so it moves with the scroll), but I am not sure if that is possible. One more question: Would it be possible to not display the cart during the checkout or at least deactivate the "proceed to checkout" button? Thanks very much in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13088
12 years 2 months ago #40086

Hi,

On the latest version of HikaShop, you will have to edit the file show_default and move the block of code related to the add to cart button (hikashop_product_quantity_main)just after the beginning of the block hikashop_product_right_part.

In order to be able to display different modules on your checkout, you need to set the "force a menu on checkout" option of the configuration. Then, in your module's assigned menu option, configure it to not be displayed on that menu and voilà.

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 months ago #40206

Hi again. Maybe I am just not understanding the exact move that you would like me to make. I placed the hikashop_product_quantity_main block (from the <div id > tag to the ,</div> tag) to immediately after the closing </div> tag for the hikashop_product_right_part block. I also tried putting it in several other locations. But nothing changes when I refresh - the Add to Cart button remains at the bottom. I also deleted that chunk all together - no change. Any ideas?

We managed to remove the cart from the checkout page - thanks for the suggestion!

• Thank you received: 13088
12 years 2 months ago #40409

Hi,

Make sure that you're editing the view file for the correct template. If you're editing it for another template than the one you're using, you won't see any change when you change something in it.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds