- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
Move price before discount above discounted price
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1. [strike]€500,00[/strike] (Initial Price)
2. -25% (Discount Percentage)
3. €375,00 (Final Price)
There is one last thing though that I would like to be displayed and I've tried everything with no luck.
Which code do I have to add/modify so that the Discount Amount (i.e €125,00) is also displayed?
Your advice would be very helpful!
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
echo $this->currencyHelper->format(-1*$this->row->discount->discount_flat_amount,$price->price_currency_id);
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($price->price_value_without_discount-$price->price_value,$price->price_currency_id);
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
One of my attempts was to add the line
I've been busting my head to solve this but unfortunately I need your help again.
Below is my listing_price.php after the modifications I've made to make the price display as shown in the attachement.
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($price->price_value_without_discount_with_tax-$price->price_value_with_tax,$price->price_currency_id);
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The product listing works fine where the product is viewed in a product listing with other, but when you click to go to the main product page I can't find the code to alter that as well
The result is that the product listing looks like the first picture and the product page looks like the second
Am I being a bit thick because I can't find which code to alter!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
However, the options for the product page are in the "Display" tab of the configuration while the options of the products listing are in the menu/module's hikashop options.
So you should look in your configuration for the product prices options so that you have the same values as for your listing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
I've tried editing the code myself but keep getting the incorrect result. The result like the result you have where the Sale price is shown along with the old price and the saving amount.
Any chance sombody would be nice enough to show me the code to put into product / listing_price.php?
using Hika 2.0
thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Try to replace your file content by the content of the following file:
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Xavier wrote: Hi,
Try to replace your file content by the content of the following file:
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Hi Xavier, thank you for your reply.
although this had no effect on my layout.
site: www.dp2u.ivisioneers.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I think that you have replaced the content of the file in the wrong template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.