Change height of Brand module div - SOLVED

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 7 months ago #70428

Hi,

I'm sure I'm missing something very obvious here - I need to change the Brand module div so the height is auto, currently the html specifies the height as inline css:

<div style="height:100px;text-align:center;clear:both;" class="hikashop_category_image">

I'm not sure where in the files to alter this, please help? I understand that usually I would set the div height in the admin options for the content module, but I have left it blank and it is defaulting to 100px. I changed the height of hikashop_category_image in frontend.css to "auto !important", but that affects all instances of category images and I only want it to apply to the Brands listing module. Is there a way to apply a specific css suffix to these images?

Thanks,

Jen

Solution: just a simple css fix - applied class suffix 'brands' to my brands module, then added this to frontend.css:

.hikashop_module.brands div.hikashop_category_image{
height: auto !important;
}

Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by jen168. Reason: found solution

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13102
11 years 7 months ago #70559

Hi,

Yes, that CSS is indeed the way to go.

11 years 6 months ago #74914

Hi again,

I've just updated my version of hikashop and although it is still using my custom.css file, it is no longer applying the height: auto; property to my brand module images. I've tried changing the module suffix in the joomla module options, and still nothing. I notice that when viewing the source code it no longer makes any reference to my module suffix, i'm pretty sure that it should.... Can you please explain why it is not applying the class to the module?

Thanks

EDIT - fine, i've done by applying this class instead:

div#hikashop_category_information_module_99.hikashop_category_information.hikashop_categories_listing_main div.hikashop_category_image {
height: auto !important;
}

why is it now so different?

Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by jen168. Reason: found solution

• Thank you received: 13102
11 years 6 months ago #75742

Hi,

The class suffix of modules is added to the div around the module by the template chrome system. IF you don't see it anymore, it's either that it was removed in the options of the module, or that your template chrome system is not adding it anymore.

More information on that here:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z9IT2jI7hg

11 years 4 months ago #84616

OK, I've just attempted to follow these instructions www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/10150...he-product-page.html as I wanted to have larger images on my product page, and it's caused a problem with my brand module image sizes... Could someone please take a look and let me know what CSS fix I can apply this time as the original styles don't seem to be having any effect. Thanks!

www.commuter-hub.com/brands

Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by jen168.

11 years 4 months ago #84626

Nevermind, fixed. This time: #hikashop_category_information_module_99 div.hikashop_subcontainer img

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds