- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Display Regular and Sale Price
13 years 7 months ago #91158
by MyWorld
Display Regular and Sale Price was created by MyWorld
Display Regular and Sale Price
I set-up a section to reduce items by 30%. Currently the discount is displayed like this:
-30%$420.00
I would like the prices to be shown like this:
was $600 | Now $420 (30% off)
How can I get it to show as per above instead please?
Thanks in advance!!
I set-up a section to reduce items by 30%. Currently the discount is displayed like this:
-30%$420.00
I would like the prices to be shown like this:
was $600 | Now $420 (30% off)
How can I get it to show as per above instead please?
Thanks in advance!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91174
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Display Regular and Sale Price
Hi,
In the HikaShop configuration, in "Display / Default parameters for products" you have some options about the way to display the price, like "Show discounted price".
Regards,
In the HikaShop configuration, in "Display / Default parameters for products" you have some options about the way to display the price, like "Show discounted price".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91175
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Display Regular and Sale Price
I already did that. Unless I'm missing something 
I went to System > Configuration > Display. Then in the section "Default parameters for products" next to "Show discounted price" I choose "Display the price before the discount is applied".
It sure doesn't look anything like what I am suggesting.
Thanks!!
I went to System > Configuration > Display. Then in the section "Default parameters for products" next to "Show discounted price" I choose "Display the price before the discount is applied".
It sure doesn't look anything like what I am suggesting.
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91268
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Display Regular and Sale Price
Hi,
Where do you need this display ? On the product page or/and in the listing ?
For the listing, you can change these parameters in the module options which is displaying the listing of products.
HikaShop > Display > Content modules > "Show discounted price"
Where do you need this display ? On the product page or/and in the listing ?
For the listing, you can change these parameters in the module options which is displaying the listing of products.
HikaShop > Display > Content modules > "Show discounted price"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91286
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Display Regular and Sale Price
Oh I see thanks.
Can you tell me how and where to add the discount. eg: (30% off). I would like it to automatically indicate what the savings is if possible.
Thanks!!
Can you tell me how and where to add the discount. eg: (30% off). I would like it to automatically indicate what the savings is if possible.
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91322
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Display Regular and Sale Price
You want to display "30% off" in addition to the normal price and discounted price ?
So you have to edit the view "product / listing_price" and paste the line:
just after:
So you have to edit the view "product / listing_price" and paste the line:
Code:
echo -1*$this->row->discount->discount_percent_amount.'%';
Code:
elseif($this->params->get('show_discount')==2){
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds