This screen enables you to edit the Iveri payment method options. Payment methods will be filtered on checkout based on the zone you set for them, if any. Then, they will be displayed to the user for him to choose which payment method he prefers for his order.
This Iveri plugin allow accepts ZAR (South Africa's currency) and will be hidden on the checkout if another currency is used.
- Save : Save the Iveri payment method options and return to the payment methods Management screen.
- Apply : Apply the modifications to the Iveri payment method and stay on the same screen.
- Cancel : Return to the previous screen without saving the modifications.
- Help : This button enables you to turn ON/OFF the help section, this screen will appear or disappear.
If you use one of our commercial versions, you will be able to enter the name and description in different languages. This feature requires to have joomfish installed and can be activated in the configuration page, in the display tab. The languages available will be the ones in joomfish. If you don't enter something for a translation, it will just use the default information in the Main information tab instead. After you click on save or apply an additional publish icon will appear next to the fields where you entered something in the languages tabs so that you can easily enable or disable them. The default publish status can also be changed in the configuration page of HikaShop.
- Zone : You can restrict the Iveri payment method to a zone. By clicking on the edit icon, a popup will open enabling you to select a zone. You can also remove this limitation by clicking on the delete icon.
- Images : You can click on the edit icon to select one or several images to display next to the name of the Iveri payment method during the checkout process. Those images are stored in the folder media/com_hikashop/images/payment so you can easily add more of them by uploading your images to this folder via FTP.
- Application ID : Your applicationID (given by iVeri).
- Invoice Prefix : You can add a prefix to the invoice uid generated. It allow you to see immediately where the invoice is coming from. Default prefix is "inv". Here is an example of what your invoice will look like with this prefix: invF658330B-AC9C-492B-95E7-BFXXXXXXXXXXX.
- Payment Gateway : You can choose here your payment Gateway (it depends of your location).
- Ask for CCV : Choose here if the CVV have to be asked to customers during the transaction (CCV are the 3 digits you can find at the back of a credit card).
- Debug : You can activate the debug mode of the Iveri payment plugin. If you do so, informations about each notification received from Iveri will be logged in the payment log file. You can see and modify the location of this file in the configuration page of HikaShop
- Cancel url : The url you want your users to be redirected to when they cancel the order from the Iveri interface. By default, they will be redirected to the first step of the checkout process.
- Return url : The url you want your users to be redirected to when they finish their payment on the Iveri interface. By default, they will be redirected to the after_end page of the checkout process which will thank them for their order.
- Invalid status : Here, you can select the status to set to an order if the plugin receives a notification from Iveri for an order with an amount different from the order total or in a different currency. In that case, we highly recommend you to check your Iveri account, the order information, and maybe contact your customer, and decide yourself what to do with the order.
- Verified status : Here, you can select the status to set to an order if the plugin receives a successful completion notification from Iveri for an order.