Product name and characteristics display wrong

• Thank you received: 17
12 years 10 months ago #19349

Hi

I have a product with 4 characteristics.

Under System..Configuration..Display I have append characteristics name to product name as No, and Display the characteristics Name as No.

All I get displayed In the product page Is the value of the first characteristic (even though I have told it not to. I dont get the product name at all with the above settings.

I really wanted the product name followed by the characteristic name, but this doesnt seem to work either.

The site is currently at : redcell.co.uk/jonbuoy/index.php/browse-p.../category_pathway-14

This is the test site and the product in question. If I switch on the options above I get the Product name with the first characteristic, and it doesnt swap characteristic names from the drop down.

Joomla 1.6.3 and Hikashop 1.5.1 with rockettheme modulus

PS My main tax zone is 222 United Kingdom, but the country in cart always defaults to France.

Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by rikatos.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #19358

OK, tried a standard default template, and the default template changes characteristics correctly (but doesn't like to only display the product name, so still a problem there). Its a rockettheme quirk!

I am finding more and more rockettheme quirks and would love any suggestions for different more consistent template builders.

The region still defaults to France even though my main zone is uk

• Thank you received: 13074
12 years 10 months ago #19360

You have the same problem as explained there for your RT template : www.hikashop.com/support/forum/4-how-to/...e.html?lang=en#15467
We didn't had users with problems other than with joomlarts and rockettheme. So you should try the others.

You can change the address fields via the menu Display->Custom fields. There,you will be able to set the default value of the fields.

12 years 10 months ago #19457

Thanks to your link I was able to realise there was a spans ON/OFF option in the template so turned it off and hey presto all was working, once again thanks :)

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds