Google Products Download

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 4 months ago #34508

I am having problems running a google products download. We set-up the cron and everything was ready. We did a manual trigger and it worked manually for a day or 2. Now it will no longer manually trigger and the auto update is not working. i have verified the username and PW match google base and the file name is set to match also. My main concern is that I cannot manually trigger it either. When I do it starts thinking and then goes to a white screen after a while. Any ideas?

Here are the error codes I recieved upon doing the manual trigger.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/infarc/sho-mespeed.com/plugins/hikashop/google_products.php on line 171
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/infarc/sho-mespeed.com/plugins/hikashop/google_products.php on line 171
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 54 bytes) in /home/infarc/sho-mespeed.com/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 462

Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by greatwhitess.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13082
12 years 4 months ago #34546

Hi,

The warnings indicate that you have products without categories. It's not really a problem but you can fix it by changing the code in that file from:
foreach($product->categories_id as $catId){
if(!isset($usedCat[$catId])){
$usedCat[$catId]=$catId;
$catList.=$catId.',';
}
}
to:
if(!empty($product->categories_id)){
foreach($product->categories_id as $catId){
if(!isset($usedCat[$catId])){
$usedCat[$catId]=$catId;
$catList.=$catId.',';
}
}
}

However, that won't solve the fatal error which apparently comes from a memory limitation. Could you ask your hosting company to increase your memory limit to 64M and try again ?
Do you have a lot of products ?
Did you change something in your products information recently ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds