Single add to Cart

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 3 months ago #4520

Hi,

Is there anyway to setup a single add to cart button on the page listing a group of products. I have a customer that sells air filters. Each filters comes in about 50 different sizes. He wants the ability to list all the different sizes on one page and have is users enter the number of each size they want and then at the bottom just click one add to cart button and all the products will be added at once. His clients but multiple different sizes of the same product at one time so it will be a hassle for them to have to go into each product and click add to cart. I want something similar to the attached picture.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13082
13 years 3 months ago #4521

Hi,

There is no option for that by default in HikaShop.
However, you can customize the files of the view product of the front end via the menu Display->Views to achieve such thing provided that you know PHP and HTML.

You would have to add an input box for each product with the name data[PRODUCT_ID] (you of course need to replace the product id in that name) and then a add to cart input button at the bottom with a global form around the listing directing to the page index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=updatecart that will submit everything to the cart.

You will need to get the latest version of hikashop (1.4.2) as with previous versions, if the user clicks a second time on an add to cart button, the first products would be removed from the cart.

Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by nicolas.

13 years 3 months ago #5960

that is what i am searching. So, i am waiting for your adding this feature.

13 years 3 months ago #5961

Yes. The modification of the views isn't really difficult and it has been requested already several times... We should do it soon.

12 years 4 months ago #33664

Can you explain further how we would be able to achieve having a separate numerical textbox for each item on a page that contains multiple items for sale?

12 years 4 months ago #33686

We didn't do that feature yet.
The explanation is still the same as 11 months ago. But it's not something we can provide via the support forum. It's not just 2 lines to modify in a file. That would require a custom development.

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds