- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
How to remove "TOTAL with/without VAT in emails
14 years 11 months ago #27140
by davids
How to remove "TOTAL with/without VAT in emails was created by davids
Hi How do I remove the "TOTAL with/without VAT" text in emails. We don't use VAT in the US.
Thanks,
David
Thanks,
David
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #27180
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to remove "TOTAL with/without VAT in emails
Hi,
As for any text in HikaShop, you can override these texts by editing your translation file as explained there:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
As for any text in HikaShop, you can override these texts by editing your translation file as explained there:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163602
by bludove30
Replied by bludove30 on topic How to remove "TOTAL with/without VAT in emails
I have modified my language file to change the text and still nothing changes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #163618
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How to remove "TOTAL with/without VAT in emails
Hello,
Can you show me how did you edit your language file ?
Did you changed these lines :
Can you show me how did you edit your language file ?
Did you changed these lines :
ORDER_TOTAL_WITHOUT_VAT="TOTAL without VAT"
ORDER_TOTAL_WITH_VAT="TOTAL with VAT"
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by Jerome. Reason: fixing the translation keys
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163722
by bludove30
Replied by bludove30 on topic How to remove "TOTAL with/without VAT in emails
I edited the language file using the Override window. See attached screen. I am doing exactly as I've read in your documentation and nothing makes it change until I change it above.
Additionally I have a button to update the language file but it never updates.
Additionally I have a button to update the language file but it never updates.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163726
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to remove "TOTAL with/without VAT in emails
Hi,
Thanks to not make duplicate post/threads.
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/869404-l...with-vax-solved.html
Regards,
Thanks to not make duplicate post/threads.
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/869404-l...with-vax-solved.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds