Authorize automatically capturing

• Thank you received: 13082
11 years 6 months ago #70824

Did you save the options of the authorize.net plugin with that yes/no dropdown turned off before trying again ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Essential
11 years 6 months ago #70827

I saved it and refreshed the browser. It was already at zero before I changed the code to make it a yes or no. Also refreshed browser again.

• Hikashop Essential
11 years 6 months ago #70874

Thoughts on my capturing problem. I was authorizing only ok before hika 1.6. When I installed hika 1.6 the authorize.php file was new and the program went back to capturing because the file was different - BUT I WENT AHEAD AND CHANGED THE CODE in the new 1.6 file to "authorize only" - AND IT WORKED FOR A SHORT WHILE. Then some change was made somewhere else (probably by me) on joomla or hikashop settings and it started to capture automatically again and I never got it back. At one time I thought my original authorize.php file was corrupted and I looked at the "upgrade to 1.6" file that I used to install 1.6 and "cut and pasted" the authorize.php file from it to my site and uploaded it. Is that an ok way to get an un-corrupted copy of the file?

11 years 6 months ago #70944

You can sure use the file from the package and upload it manually.

In any case, you can add the modification that you had before the update to the code and it will work again like before if you can't make the new option work.

• Hikashop Essential
11 years 6 months ago #70954

OK - Back in business - I used an old copy from hika 1.5?(before1.6) that was changed to auth only & it is working. I guess it may be overwritten on next upgrade - but I will deal with it them. I just did a test and it went through authorized only.

Thanks - Bill

• Hikashop Essential
11 years 6 months ago #70956

One more quick question - How do I have authorizenet show the order number? It is blank now.

11 years 6 months ago #71443

It has always been the case in AIM mode. That's because the payment is done just before the order is created. So HikaShop doesn't know the order number when it sends the details to authorize.net :
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...to-authorizenet.html

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds