- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
content modules - carousel problem
- iloveshop123@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
I am having problem with product listing carousel. I cannot get my products to display in 1 row, it keeps going over to the 2nd row.
I have set the number of columns to 5 and the Parameters for DIV product per slide 5.
Here is my site:
www.oallo.com
Can someone give me some suggestions?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could you please give us a screenshot of your configuration so we can spot the problem?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- iloveshop123@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could you please set a different width and a different margin left it blank for example)? It may fix the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- iloveshop123@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- iloveshop123@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Still the same thing. Right now, I am just leaving it with 5 columns with 4 products per slide to get the 1 row display effect.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If this option doesn't solve the problem I may need an access to your administrator panel so I can check where does it comes from.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- iloveshop123@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
How do I let you to access the backend?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can create a new user account with access to the backend, I'll do some test on monday.
Thanks in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- iloveshop123@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
This is related to SEF. If I turn my SEF ON in Joomla, hikashop area seems to works, however it messup (no able to access) all my other pages and articles postings. But before I install hikashop, my joomla SEF worked great.
It drives me crazy LOL
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- iloveshop123@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
www.hikashop.com/en/contact-us.html
The SEF system outside HikaShop is not related to HikaShop. I might be a good idea to aslo ask on joomla forums for your problem as we are not specialists of SEF outside the realms of HikaShop even though we'll have a look.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- iloveshop123@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
But where I got trouble is during checkout. At "checkout/step/step-1.html" I keep getting the following:
"403 - You are not authorised to view this resource."
You may not be able to visit this page because of:
an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
a mistyped address
you have no access to this page
The requested resource was not found.
An error has occurred while processing your request.
Please try one of the following pages:
Home Page
If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site and report the error below..
I have tried both turning on and off the SEF or URL rewrite, etc. I still couldn't finish the whole checkout process.
I look forward to hear from you. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- iloveshop123@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/59017-co...m.html?lang=ja#59164
in order to send the information. But We never got anything from you via that form.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- iloveshop123@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
I did yesterday using your contact us form. And I just send you another message using your contact form again.
Please let me know if you get it.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The checkout was not working because in the "force a menu on checkout" option of the configuration, you selected a joomla category listing menu item. So the SEF system didn't understand why a joomla category listing menu was displaying the checkout page and produced that error. I've changed that option to use a hikashop checkout menu item and it's working great now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- iloveshop123@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
It is always a quick fix for expert
Also were you able to figure out my carousel problem ?
> I am having problem with product listing carousel. I cannot get my products to display in 1 row, it keeps going over to the 2nd row.
> I have set the number of columns to 5 and the Parameters for DIV product per slide 5.
Right now, I am just leaving it with 5 columns with 4 products per slide to get the 1 row display effect.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.