Affiliate payments (unpaid amount).

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #34678

Is it possible to make affiliate payments were considered from several order statuses?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 3 months ago #34721

Yes. In the Affiliate tab of the configuration, you have the option "Valid order status" in order to configure that.

12 years 3 months ago #34784

Sorry for the stupid question:)
I wanted one more thing to learn.
Can I change the display of user/listing (backend) "total unpaid amount" by the "affiliate unpaid amount" (total or only sales).

Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by slydog.

12 years 3 months ago #34806

If you want to change the name of the column, like any text in HikaShop, you can override it:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify

The affiliate information of the partner of each order is not loaded on that page so you can't display his total.
You would first need to load that data from MySQL but that's really not easy to do as there are several queries to use for that, like we did in the listing function of the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/user/view.html.php for the partners listing page.

12 years 3 months ago #34952

I need to sum​​, which is displayed in user/form with this line here
"echo $ this-> escape (@ $ this-> user-> accumulated );"
was displayed in the user/listing for each user instead of total_unpaid_amount

12 years 3 months ago #34983

You can do that:
echo $row->user_unpaid_amount;

However, that information is only updated on the partner's listing (and on the front end when the user access his partner account). So it's quite useless on the orders listing by itself. That's why I said that you would first need to load that data from MySQL but that's really not easy to do as there are several queries to use for that, like we did in the listing function of the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/user/view.html.php for the partners listing page.

12 years 3 months ago #35237

I precisely need it in the partner's listing (user/listing - this is the view of partner's listing page).

There is a default "$ row-> user_unpaid_amount", and for me it is not working properly.

12 years 3 months ago #35263

That display is already done :
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($row->user_unpaid_amount,$row->user_currency_id);

If that doesn't work:
make sure that you're using the latest version of HikaShop as we fixed that in a recent release.
if you have the latest version, activate the debug mode in the joomla configuration and try again to display that listing. Do you get an error message ?

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds