HIKASHOP bug link after instalation

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 7 months ago #63959

Hello,

I have a problem.

After installing hikashop i tried to link the category list to a button.
Instead of getting this : www.mysite.xx/index.php/en/?option=com_h...egory&layout=listing

I get this : www.mysite.xx/index.php/en/services/part...ct-us/dfcontact/test

As far as i can see he is taking the MAIN MENU childs.
In this case : SERVICES | PARTNERS | NEWS-PNC | PRESS RELEASE | PROMOTIONS | NEWSLETTER | 2012-06-18-09-22-39 | CONTACT-US | DF CONTACT | TEST

Services - main menu button
Partners - main menu button
NEWS-PNC - is the allias of NEWS button
PRESS RELEASE - SUBCATEGORY button of NEWS
PROMOTION - is created in backend as a button link but it`s not published.
Same goes for 2012.....
CONTACT-US - main menu Button
DF CONTACT - is a CONTACT-US module.
And finaly TEST - is the allias name for |http://www.mysite.xx/index.php/en/?option=com_hikashop&view=category&layout=listing|

Can you please tell what is wrong? Why is Hika messing up my links.
Even if i try creating an article, and link it with a button in my main menu..i`m still getting this problem. A HUGE LINK, that includes all my child menus and some of the modules.

By the way...If I rollback my website to a previous configuration before installing HIKASHOP...the new menu items/links are fixed.
I mean when i create a menu item linking an article or a module, dosen`t matter...without hikashop will be fine..if i install Hikashop i get this problem.

<a id="menu344" class=" haschild active" title="Services" href="/index.php/en/">
<span class="menu-title">Services</span>
</a>
<div class="childcontent" style="width: 0px; height: 0px; opacity: 0; left: auto; overflow: hidden;">
<div class="childcontent-inner" style="width: 200px;">
<div class="gkcol first" style="width: 200px;">
<ul class="gkmenu level1">
<li class="first active">
<a id="menu868" class=" first active" title="test2" href="/index.php/en/services/partners/news-pnc/press-release/promotions/newsletter/2012-06-18-09-22-39/contact-us/dfcontact/test">
<span class="menu-title">test2</span>

Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by elgonxyz. Reason: update

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13079
11 years 7 months ago #64168

Hi,

It sounds that your problem is that your joomla menu items are not in synch.

Please try to use the "Rebuild" button of the joomla menu manager which should help straighten up the menu items on your website.

11 years 7 months ago #64382

nicolas wrote: Hi,

It sounds that your problem is that your joomla menu items are not in synch.

Please try to use the "Rebuild" button of the joomla menu manager which should help straighten up the menu items on your website.

Did that...and i`m getting this.
Every time i refresh i get other amount of bytes but same error in the same line.
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 77 bytes) in /home/xxx/public_html/test/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 706

11 years 7 months ago #64415

You must have lots of menus right ?
This error means that the rebuild system of joomla hits the resource restrictions in place on your website. Maybe you could ask your hosting provider to temporarily increase that limitation so that you can run that rebuild system.

11 years 7 months ago #64483

nicolas wrote: You must have lots of menus right ?
This error means that the rebuild system of joomla hits the resource restrictions in place on your website. Maybe you could ask your hosting provider to temporarily increase that limitation so that you can run that rebuild system.

Not that many. And I`m getting this only if i install HIKAShop...if i switch to VirtuMart or Redshop or any other module and create menus this is not happening.
Do i have to increase php.ini memory size? or what?

11 years 7 months ago #64541

Mmm, you shouldn't have to increase the memory.

Could you try to do it the other then ?

Before installing HikaShop, run the rebuild function and then install HikaShop.
Does it work better ?

11 years 7 months ago #64564

nicolas wrote: Mmm, you shouldn't have to increase the memory.

Could you try to do it the other then ?

Before installing HikaShop, run the rebuild function and then install HikaShop.
Does it work better ?

Neah i still get that memory limit error...so i guess something is messed up in my database ? and after installing hika the mess is even bigger :)
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 64 bytes) in /home/xxxx/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 706

so what`s this error about? do i have to increase some memory in .htacces or something?

11 years 7 months ago #64568

Then yes, if you have the rebuild error even before installing HikaShop there is definitely a problème with the database.

You can try to increase the memory limit but I doubt that it will solve the problem. The most probable outcome is that the process will just eat up more resources until reaching the memory limit.
It's worth a try if your hosting company allow you to increase the memory limit.
I can't tell you exactly how to do.
It will vary based on how your hosting company configured your server.
It could be possible with the htaccess, but it's more likely that it will require the modification of the memory_limit parameter of the php.ini
Sometimes, the hosting company allows you to do it.
If you don't know how to do it, you should check that with your hosting company.

If you still have the problem after that, the only solution will be to edit the menu table of your database and check that the parent_id id column has the correct numbers in it based on the id column of the other elements (so that the parent_id of a menu item matches the id of its parent in your menu hierarchy). Then you can also check that the component_id of the menu item correspond to the id of the component of the menu in the extension table.
Then, when everything is ok, you should run the rebuild process again.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds