How do i create a multi-tier affiliate program

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 10 months ago #108592

I am using the HS Business Edition and would like to use it for a fundraising program. I would like to create a configuration where at team would be enabled as an affiliate and each team player would be enabled as affiliates under the team. I would like to track each team players sales individually as well as track the whole teams collective sales.

Example:

Team 1 (Tier 1 affiliate)
»Player 1 (Tier 2 affiliate)
»Player 2 (Tier 2 affiliate)
»Player 3 (Tier 2 affiliate)
»Player 4 (Tier 2 affiliate)
»Player 5 (Tier 2 affiliate)
»Player 6 (Tier 2 affiliate)

Is it possible to have affiliates within affiliates? If so, any help to configure this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
10 years 10 months ago #108601

Hi,

The affiliate program has only one level actually, you cannot have affiliates within affiliates but it's on our TODO list.

10 years 10 months ago #110412

That is excellent. I am trailing this as a fundraising program and my custom is really excited about the idea. I have a couple questions:

1. When do you anticipate have the multi-tier functionality up and running?
2. How do i pay out the affiliates the money they have earned? All the sales are Cash on Delivery - There is no online payment or PayPal. Is there a manual button to click to reset the affiliate accounts?
3. Can affiliates be notified by email every time a new order is placed under their affiliate link? If so, how do i configure their account so they receive emails notifying them of a sale?

Thanks,
Jason

• Thank you received: 13069
10 years 10 months ago #110417

1. Not any time soon as we are working on other things that this will require to redo the whole affiliate system.

2. There is such button yes.

3. There is no such notification. That could potentially be done with a small hikashop plugin.

The following user(s) said Thank You: cluckngood

10 years 10 months ago #110454

Thanks for the super quick reply Nicolas (as usual) ;)

I'm really looking forward to the release of the multi-tier option as it will increase my business by 10x.

Where can i locate the button to manually pay out the affiliates? I can't locate it anywhere.

Cheers,
Jason

• Thank you received: 13069
10 years 10 months ago #110472

When you edit the partner in the backend, in the affiliate area, there is an icon next to the total amount of his commissions in order to pay them. that will open a popup to either pay the user via paypal and reset the affiliation, or just reset the affiliation.

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds