Cannot get out of Checkout Steps - Will not verify

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 10 months ago #52539

I have set up all the step in configuration. I am using a FIRST DATA plugin for payment. I have double check all my entries and can not seem to find what is causing my problem. It will not get to the end of checkout process. I get through all my workflow but then when i click next it just refreshes the page. A demo user account is hikademo for both user and pass. sfglife.com/index.php?option=com_hikasho...ckout=1&product_id=2

I have 4 steps in my checkout. login, cart, address, then End. I get to filling out all my address and payment info then click next and it does not do anything.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 10 months ago #52589

11 years 10 months ago #53664

I went through all the steps that were outlined in the article. I added the line of code to my template and I attached the error message I am getting. What should be my next step. I triple checked all the settings outlined above.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 10 months ago #53725

Please turn on the debug mode of the FirtData plugin and try again.
The problem is that the FirstData plugin is not configured properly and so it cannot connect to the Firstdata payment platform. Turning on the debug mode should display more info on the problem.

8 years 7 months ago #213659

when I had this problem it turned out my template was not showing error messages. the error was that i was using an email adress that was already used.... like my own lol

Dumb me... hope that helps all my fellow dumbies.

..... Go the Dumbies :)

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds