PayPal problem with redirection

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 10 months ago #53281

Hey

For the last days I am having a problem with the PayPal plugin. When I have reached Checkout and the page says: Wait while I will redirect You to Paypal, the new window that opens as a popup gives the message: "Contents can not be displayed in a frame" and the redirection stops, and PayPal popup never shows. I can then click "open content in a new window " but this will direct me to the PayPal login page, NOT the actual page with the content of the basket.

Any ideas?

I am using IE8, and the security set to standard. I have tried to empty all temp.files.

Stephan, Smagen af Kreta
(smagenafkreta.dk)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 10 months ago #53359

Hi,

Please try to toggle the option "Send order details" in the options of the Paypal method.

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 10 months ago #53369

Hey Nicolas

If You mean "Send details of the order" in the PayPal payment plugin, then I have already tried that, since I had a similar problem when I installed the shop a couple of months ago. But the saying this time is different, as Explorer says: "Contents can not be displayed in a frame" ???

Stephan

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 10 months ago #53417

When such error happens, paypal recommend to change the line:
<form id="hikashop_paypal_form" name="hikashop_paypal_form" action="<?php echo $method->payment_params->url;?>" method="post">

to:
<form id="hikashop_paypal_form" name="hikashop_paypal_form" action="<?php echo $method->payment_params->url;?>" method="post" target="_blank">

in the file plugins/hikashoppayment/paypal/paypal_end.php

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds