Odd behaviour of mini cart with Ajax notification

• Thank you received: 13
11 years 9 months ago #56226

This was working before I downloaded a recent release a few days ago, but it may be also be due to changes I have made.

I have a HikaShop Cart Module set to display at the top of the page with these settings:
Show title No
Published Yes
Mini cart Yes
Show quantities in the cart Yes
Show delete icons in the cart Yes

So only a simple line shows saying for example "1 items for £ 45.00 ". Which is what I want.

But when I turn on the Ajax notification and add an item, instead of the Ajax notice, the cart momentarily changes to the full cart showing the items list, moving all divs below it down, and then turns back to the mini cart. I have removed all customisation and turned off the only plugin added recently (Cookie monster) and the behaviour is still there.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 9 months ago #56228

Additional information.

I have another HikaShop Cart Module set to display in a div which is town on a drop down palette. If I turn that off then the mini cart does not misbehave, but it does when I switch it on, so it looks like the two instances are getting confused with one another at the point of adding an item :(

Not sure how it relates to the Ajax notification which seems not to work at all for me anymore.

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 9 months ago #56272

Hi,

Indeed, the cart module is not meant to be displayed several times on a page. You should only display it once. It has been like that since the beginning of HikaShop.

11 years 9 months ago #56280

That's a shame.

Thanks for clarifying it for me Nicolas.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds