registration and activation

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 9 months ago #56551

hello,

i have the last hikashop starter version, when registration, i receive an e-mail for activation, after that, i click on the link inside the email to activate my account.
But it says:"There is no such account in our database or the account has already been activated."

So i cannot continue the check out process.

please help me, just tell me how can i fix it.

thank you.

greg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 9 months ago #56556

Please download again HikaShop from our website and install it again and that should fix the problem.

The following user(s) said Thank You: gregartisi

11 years 9 months ago #56575

ok thank you.but all my modification on the template and code will desapeare?how can i do ?is there not a way to fix it just changing or modifying some files?

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 9 months ago #56604

If you did your modifications via the interface of HikaShop, you won't loose them.
If on the other end you edited directly the files via FTP, you will loose your changes.

If you change the files of your joomla template, this is not related to HikaShop so you won't loose the changes when updating hikaShop.

I think that the modifications to fix that problem where in the files administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php and components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php
So you could try to just replace these two files with the corresponding files of the installation package via FTP if you don't want to do a full install.

11 years 9 months ago #56642

thanks a lot.
so if i wan to upgrade hika shop, the best is to copy all my modifications in the views and css using the user interface.and it will all be safe.ok

11 years 9 months ago #56649

now i have an error while instaling the new version, the install does not works, it says:
-1 - Une erreur s'est produite
Échec de la copie(in french)
it means: an error has occured, fail making copy.

i put all the CHMOD in 777, with other modules joomla, it works, just not with hikashop.
do you have any idea?

11 years 9 months ago #56651

it works, the problems was the access for the folder media/hikashop

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds