Verschlüsselung der Kundendaten

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 9 months ago #56643

Hallo Zusammen

Ich wollte fragen ob bei der Business-Variante ein verschlüsselungs Zertifikat im Zahlungsverkehr beinhaltet ist oder nicht?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
11 years 9 months ago #56667

Hello,

I didn't perfectly understood your question but I'll try my best to answer :

1. In the free and business edition of hikashop you have the Force SSL on Checkout option that will force HTTPS on the checkout pages, you'll find more information about this there .

2. Every payment method don't save any confidential information in your database about your customer.

Hope this will help you.

Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 9 months ago #56682

Yes it helps... Would you recommend a SSL encryption for the Hika Shop - Business.

Does the payment with credit cards save data to my SQL-DB or does it save the costumers data anywhere else?

Thanks for your answer.

ps. I want to go sure that the private data of my shop-costumers cannot get copied from the website or DB.

• Thank you received: 1778
11 years 9 months ago #56709

Hello,

1. If your customer will have to enter their card number to purchase your goods, Yes I recommend you a SSL encryption for your store because the communication between your server and the payment method's server will be safer.

2. Hikashop just save data like your customer's mail/shipping address/billing address (but never the credits cards information)... because hikashop need them to :
- use shipping method
- create invoice

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds