One time sale on a custom product.

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 9 months ago #57940

I often do sales, but they are custom items not on my store. How would I go about getting a deposit and a payment from a customer for a non-inventory item through Hika Shop?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13081
11 years 9 months ago #57988

I'm not sure of what you want.
If you want to have your customers buy the "custom items", they have to be in HikaShop.

On our website, we have a specific product called "services" and which costs €5. When we do side projects for some clients, we give them a payment link for that product with the corresponding quantity. That payment link can be found in the "add to cart html button" button of the product edition page. When clicking on the link, it will add the product with the quantity parameter of the URL and display the checkout of your store so that the customer can directly pay.
Is that what you're talking about ?

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 9 months ago #57990

Let me explain it like this.

Say I have something that I have manufactured one time that I don't want to have on the online store. Let's call it 'Custom wood box'. Someone wants to buy it from me. I would like to put the order through Hika Shop so I can have him pay by credit card through Paypal Pro module.

How would I do this? Would I set up a one time product called 'Custom wood box'? This can only be available for only one customer as it wont be sold again. Or is there an easier way?
Thanks
Eddie

• Thank you received: 13081
11 years 9 months ago #58027

Hi,

Yes, you can have an unpublished category and put the product in it. Then, give the URL of the add to cart html button of that product to your customer so that he can pay for it on your website.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds