Warning and Fatal Error in UPS plugin

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 9 months ago #58398

I've installed the UPS shipping plugin for Hikashop, and get the following error in the checkout process on the front end:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/66/9214366/html/newsite/plugins/hikashopshipping/ups/ups.php on line 425

Fatal error: Class 'dbug' not found in /home/content/66/9214366/html/newsite/plugins/hikashopshipping/ups/ups.php on line 953

Using Hikashop 1.5.8 on Joomla 2.5.6

You can see the site (in progress) here: coastalsails.com/newsite

The plugin configuration isn't complete -- the UPS account information still needs to be added. Is that the likely cause of this error, or is it something else?

Edited to Add: I'm using the plugin file called ups_2012-07-05.zip

Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by dreamkissed. Reason: add plugin version

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
11 years 9 months ago #58459

Hello,

You are currently using an old version of the UPS shipping method, can you try it with this last version ?

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dreamkissed

11 years 9 months ago #58489

Certainly better. I was able to get to the "choose a shipping address" step, but no further. "Next" just brings the same page (choose a billing and shipping address) with the following errors:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/66/9214366/html/newsite/plugins/hikashopshipping/ups/ups.php on line 425

Error while sending XML to UPS. Error code: 10002. Message: The XML document is well formed but the document is not valid

No shipping method found

On the back end, I still don't have the UPS account information to complete the plugin configuration, but I have set up everything else, including choosing available shipping methods.

Thanks for the quick response!

11 years 9 months ago #58541

I wanted you to know that, at first glance, it seems to work now that we have the plugin configured. Thanks for the quick update, and I'll post again if I do run into any problems.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds