input fields & text of notification mails

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 8 months ago #61704

File Attachment:

File Name: Hikashopin...elds.pdf
File Size:245 KB

I try to modify the cartbutton. I created a jpg as background image. I called it button.jpg and loaded it up with ftp into my folder images/Bilder (in joomla 2.5 there is no folder like stories anymore), but it does not show up. I guess it is the wrong path, because the hikahop background image isn't in that folder but I can't find where ist is. By the way: does the button-image need specific dimensions to work?

a.hikashop_cart_button, a.hikashop_cart_button:hover, a.hikashop_compare_button, a.hikashop_compare_button:hover{
background-image:url(../images/Bilder/button.jpg);
font-family:Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;
font-size:14px;
padding:5px 8px;
text-decoration:none;
cursor:pointer;
float:left;
white-space:nowrap;

My input fields in the login and registration form are to long, probalby thats why the stars for required appear under the line (before the next line). See attachment Where can I modify this? I cant find it even with firebug.

I would like to change some text in the various notifications emails to costumers. Where can I change the text of those?

Thank you so much for your patience with me!

Chantal

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 8 months ago #61870

Hi,

1. The path depends on where you add your CSS.
If you add the CSS in the front end CSS file of HikaShop, it is located in the folder media/com_hikashop/css, so if you want to reference an image from the folder images/Bilder, you need to use the path: ../../../images/Bilder/myimage.jpg

2. That's your template's CSS which defines the length of these fields. However, you should be able to override that in the CSS of HikaShop by adding such code:
#hikashop_checkout_login_right_part input{ width: 100px !important; }

3. You can change any text of HikaShop with translation overrides:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify

The following user(s) said Thank You: Chantal

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 8 months ago #62054

Number 1 worked perfectly! Thanks a lot!

Number 2: Worked well for the Registration fields but not for the login fields. I was not sure, where exactly I had to paste that piece of code an if it also needs {} somewhere. It did not move up the stars, either, even thought the input fields are much shorter now.

3. I understand where to make the changes in the language file and find this super comfortable comparing to other thinks like having to work with the ini file via ftp... But i cannot find the text for this confirmation letters that will be sent to the costumers. Right now the come in English (I habe the german language file installed).
Could you eventually tell me where I find the corresponding files on the ftp, so I can have a look at them and translate them if necessary?

Thank you a lot!

Chantal

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 8 months ago #62141

2. Yes, that CSS was only for the registration area.
For the login area it's that one:
#hikashop_checkout_login_left_part input{ width: 100px !important; }

3. Like all the language files of all the extensions and joomla. It's in the folder language/en-GB/ or language/de-DE for German

The following user(s) said Thank You: Chantal

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds