Every time I update something gets messed up.

• Thank you received: 6
11 years 7 months ago #62687

It has gotten to the point where Im terrified to update Hikashop, When I updated to .8 the social icons disappear(I fixed that) When I updated to .9, even though I used the same css and image folders I had before the images on the products where off I fixed that.

Now I just updated to 1.6 and I got a brand new problem, all the "Add to cart" buttons vanished on every single product. Only a "Choose option" button shows on every single product.

Is very frustrating and it makes me very angry because I spend hours fixing the site and every time I do an update of hikashop it messes up my site.

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by tomhika.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 403
11 years 7 months ago #62745

Hi Tomhika,

We are doing our best to avoid that kind of thing but with the multiplicity of Hikashop usages prevent us from testing every possibility.
About your problem, does your products have characteristics or variants?
Please give me a link to your product page so I can check by myself :)

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Essential
11 years 7 months ago #62886

I had the same issue and I am glad that I noticed that all of the "add to cart" were missing! The choose options buttons were not available for the products that did not have variants.

I hope your company is considering letting all your customers know to check their "add to cart" button. I assume this is an issue for everyone....don't know...

In any case, I wanted to thank you for your wonderful product. I have faith that you are doing your best and everything will work out fine! I look forward to some other great features in the future :cheer:

"The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease." Thomas Edison

Meditation for Health
www.seekwithinyou.com

• Thank you received: 6
11 years 7 months ago #62921

Hello, thanks for your fast response, I fixed the issue with this post ....

www.hikashop.com/en/forum/3-bug-report/6...-on-productpage.html

Aside from these minor issues I think your product is the best cart solution for Joomla .....you guys have thought of almost everything .. and once you learn how to get around Hikashop its amazing the job you guys are doing.

Keep up the good work.

• Thank you received: 403
11 years 7 months ago #62942

Good to see that you solved your problem. The new "inherit" option is quite strange at the beginning but really convenient in the end.
I'm glad you like Hikashop, do not hesitate to ask if you have any other question :)

Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Eliot.

Time to create page: 0.097 seconds