Aus mail plug in

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 7 months ago #67856

We are having problems with teh aus mail plug in saying that "The cart items combined weight is too big for all the possible shipping methods"
When the products selected are definately not to big or heavy. I cant find anything in the settings to change it?

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13079
11 years 7 months ago #67938

How did you configure your products and your shipping method ? Could you do some screenshots please ?

11 years 6 months ago #69084

Can you help with these issues please? I have attached screenshots of hikashop configuration as requested:

1) Postage - the website will not let customer buy more than product - it gives following message "The cart items combined weight is too big for all the possible shipping methods"

2. On the shop receipt it says including VAT - we don’t charge VAT, so how can this be removed from receipt? It should read total with GST (Goods and Services Tax - Australian version of VAT).

Attachments:

11 years 6 months ago #69224

1.From what I can see the problem is that you have weight restrictions in your manual shipping methods and that the address of your user is outside Australia (you restricted the Australia Post shipping plugin to only the Australia zone).
I would recommend to remove the zone restriction and maybe the minimum price and then you should see the australia post rates.

2. That text, like any text in HikaShop, can be changed with a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify

11 years 6 months ago #70201

When testing to see if the Hikashop AusPOST shipping module works correctly when a customer tries to purchase from a New Zealand address (where we have a lot of potential customers) I received the error message:

"The request to the Australia Post Server failed with the message : The surface Sea Mail for NEW ZEALAND does not work with parcels over 20kg".

However all the items in our shop weigh 375g and we were testing a purchase of two products weighing in total under 1kg.

Can you help us troubleshoot this problem please?

11 years 6 months ago #70355

That's an error message sent by the Australia Post servers.
The only reference to it I could find online is this:
www.zen-cart.com/showthread.php?122637-o...pping-module/page170
It says to just turn off the display of the error message.

As far as we know, the weight is correctly calculated. Are the shipping fees correct for the other AusPOST shipping methods ? If not, then there is a problem with how you set the weight of your products. Make sure that you're using grams there and that the main weight unit (the first one in the list) in the configuration is also that one.

11 years 6 months ago #70438

How do I turn off the error message?

11 years 6 months ago #70454

You will have to remove the line:
$app->enqueueMessage('The request to the Australia Post server failed with the message: '.$data);

in the file plugins/hikashopshipping/aupost/aupost.php

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds