image upload formatting breaks layout

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #69726

Hi,

I use Hikashop Business on my site. I am having problems with certain pages, such as: notascratch.com/custom-cases/text-engrav...0-cherry-custom-text

Essentially the code for the file upload custom field is too wide and breaks the page design. It sits just above the 'Add to Cart' button and together they are fall below the dimensions section and above the specifications. However, there isn't space for the upload section on the right of the main image and it subsequently gets pushed below, dragging everything else down there too. Please compare it with notascratch.com/iphone-4-4s-cases/cherry/product/16-butterfly for the intended layout (this page doesn't use the upload feature).

Please advise how to fix this. I can't find a way to reposition the upload box below specifications, or above everything, so it would probably be easiest if I could just remove the 'maximum upload file size : 8M' string and also the 'no file chosen', or had them both wrapping fluidly with no fixed width.

Looking forward to your reply,
Luke

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 6 months ago #69814

Hi lukehold,

In HikaShop > Configuration > Display, you can edit the frontend css file and add the following property in that file:

.hikashop_custom_file_upload_message{
    display: none;
}

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #69840

Thanks Xavier, that helps a lot.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds