Adding order information to after_end.php

• Thank you received: 0
10 years 3 weeks ago #153291

this worked great. i'm trying to add to the cart using ajax now from an article already inserted this code

<a href="index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=updatecart&quantity=1&checkout=1&product_id=36" onclick="try{ new Ajax('index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=updatecart&quantity=1&checkout=1&product_id=36', { method: 'get' }).request(); }catch(err){ new Request({url:'index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=updatecart&quantity=1&checkout=1&product_id=36', method: 'get'}).send(); } return false;">Add to cart</a>

the code works but i don't see a way to call a popup or for the cart module to update with the ajax. how do you get either a popup to display or the cart module to update with the ajax on the page?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13102
10 years 3 weeks ago #153318

You should instead use product tags:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-product-insert.html
That's way you'll get the standard function of the HikaShop add to cart buttons.

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 11 months ago #157897

on the after_end.php i get the url index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=after_end&order_id=37 but it is a blank page. i have the redirect set I see the "thank you for your order" for a second. i have it redirecting to my-account/my-downloads. but it never makes it there. on the end.php one that doesn't use a payment it works perfectly. Please help

• Thank you received: 13102
9 years 11 months ago #157961

What do you mean by "it never makes it there" ? You get an error ? What page do you get ? What link ? How is the redirect done ? Did you add custom code ? Or did you set the URL in an option somewhere ?

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds