Description Disappears

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 8 months ago #61181

I am using Joomla 1.5 and I have just loaded the HikaShop. Everything works great except for the product description which disappears on the front end. I have tried switching my editors, but I get the same problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
11 years 8 months ago #61213

Hello Chris,

Did you modify your file "show_default" of the "product" view of your front-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views" ?
Can you tell my what is your web site address ? it would help me to understand were the problem is coming from.

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 8 months ago #61273

Our site is www.dtawear.com .

The initial problem is corrected. I copied the HikaShop to a different location and the description shows up on the multiple product page, but it does not show up when you click on the product for more details.

Yes, I did originally change it from the default, but after I copied it I have not changed any of the settings.

Thanks in advance for your help, I'm using this as a model to transition several virtuemart sites.

Thanks,
Chris

• Thank you received: 13078
11 years 8 months ago #61351

I can see that the description is empty on the page.
It might be related to the characteristic.
Could you try to delete the variants of the product via the "manage variants" button of the product, delete the characteristics, save and see if it works ?
If yes, can you add again the characteristic, save and see if it still works ?

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds