Mass actions do not import non product_id matched

• Thank you received: 16
8 years 2 months ago #229646

Good Xavier,

mass actions is a great tool with a lot of possibilities that would satisfy a great number of your customers and for sure help many to migrate from other platforms to HikaShop.

Creating some clear extensive documentation so others could develop with ease their own complementary actions as we do with plugins would be really great. I'm pretty sure for my coming developments mass actions will play an important role as there is a huge number of old outdated websites out there that sometimes persist in surviving because of the hard work and uncertainties related to create interactions with other corporate softwares. Mass actions can play a great role in this.

To make it simple: this development of mass actions you did these late days will help me bring several websites linked to the one I am developing now migrate to the joomla / hikashop platform.

One more time thanks for your valuable help and commitment to fix the problems.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 16
8 years 2 months ago #229649

OH! And one more think!

I understand is not a priority. But just if you could fix that the images array gets cleaned and updated on import as actually the Files is already doing... this would be really useful.

Or at least could you point me to what file and procedure / function is doing this part? I would ask one of my developers to put an eye, I am pretty sure is just a small thing to fix as I know you already develoeped the code and indeed it already works for the files.

Thank you :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

• Thank you received: 2322
8 years 2 months ago #229658

Hi,

There was just a column name issue for the MySQL request, please try with this version of the massaction class:

File Attachment:

File Name: massaction...2-11.zip
File Size:17 KB

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Xavier.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds